Monday, September 10, 2012

About Deepti


 1.   I love water. Period. Drinking water (preference room temperature), swimming, water parks, and water games. Someday plan to learn more styles of swimming.
2.    I loathe cracked heels. Someone told me glycerin is an effective solution. I testify this. 
3.    I love my daughter too much than I thought I ever will.
4.    I wish there was a mechanism to automatically fold clothes.
5.    I like cooking occasionally
6.    I enjoy my morning walks
7.    I believe in the power of gratitude. Thank you Anil Pillai, for introducing me to Rhonda Byrne.
8.    I loved attending JLF 2012! Got introduced to Manto, Lionel Shriver, Ben Okri and so many other authors.
9.    I love making friends and these chance outings.
10.    Books provide great company and ideas.
11.    Want to stop thinking for a while.
12.    I have a journal where I do say thank you for all that I have received. (Making a note of doing today’s entry in the journal after this post)
13.    I love upgrading my knowledge
14.    I am scared to be a housewife. Was a HW for a year and a half. Hated it. For I felt it rusts my brain.
15.    I love friendly people. But not the types who aren’t honest.
16.     I like reading two blogs: bytheganges.blogspot.com and justamotheroftwo.blogspot.com
The writers are entertaining and headstrong.

No comments: