Monday, February 27, 2012

About me:

1. If you had Rs.50,000 to just blow up (you have to spend it on YOURSELF. Giving to Charity or buying gifts for others not allowed), what would you spend it on and why?

Buy clothes, shoes, bags and fengshui items for my home

2. Name three of your closest friends (not family or spouse) and say why you love them.

Debarati: She knows me too well and every small incident that happens in my life. If I say I am happily married it is because of her to talk so much sense in to me.

Anil: For being so helpful, always

Snehit: He introduced me to so many authors and narrates so many stories to me.

3. Name three books which have profoundly affected you and which you would recommend to everyone to read.

The Secret

Stories by Roald Dahl

Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri

4. If you know for certain that you can never ever fail, what would you attempt to do?

I would probably write a book!

5. What is THE ONE THING that you want very very badly?

A slim body

5 comments:

Naresh Khoisnam said...

A slim body?? Now you really need to read "Tea for two and a piece of cake". Maybe you'll change your mind :)

Me said...

Writing a book seems to be topping everyone's list.

Great to know you Deepti!

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

Great knowing you..
Apart from sharing the love for writing, we have another thing in common-love for shopping..:)

Dreamer said...

Short and simple. Good to meet you Deepti.
And a 'slim body' is what all of us want. :)

Arti Honrao said...

:)
Writing a book is a good idea!


GBU
Arti